Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie from Charlotte. Charlotte made these for a recent meeting and they were awesome! (professional website editor's opinion :-)
- 2 3/4 Cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup raw honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 Cup bittersweet chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Melt butter and add the raw honey. Let cool.
- Combine the almond flour, salt and Baking soda.
- Add beaten egg and vanilla extract to melted butter and honey, stir to combine. Combine with the dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and coconut flakes.( I toasted the coconut first)
- Drop by teaspoon on parchment paper. Best to bake only 6 cookies at a time.
- Bake on 325 for about 10-12 minutes until lightly brown.