TRADITIONAL BREAD MAKING CLASS
SATURDAY, APRIL 12, 2014 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm - $20.00 ($15.00 for WAPF members), pay at door (cash or check please)
- Instructor Sally Herman, Salem Chapter Member and Farmer
- Location: Home of Sally Herman in East Salem - space is limited to 15
- Register via email email@example.com or via our contact page
- Directions to Sally's farm will be provided prior to start of class.
- Naturally fermented starter slow rise breads - your taste buds will more than appreciate properly prepared traditional breads topped off with real butter of course!
- Sally will share starters, samples, recipes, demonstrate techniques and more (includes 3 types of breads)!